View Single Post
Old 12-09-2005, 05:04 PM

Default Re: Full Tilt Age Question?

Full tilt games are often of poor quality, and there aren't enough players on the site. Also, I hate their software and their bonuses take way too long to clear.

However, I remember the NL games were much better than the limit games. Also, there was no shortage of poor players at the heads up freeze outs. LHE is my mainstay though, because its so much easier to multitable.

On a general note, I take issue with full tilt's marketting campaign of "learn from the pros, play like the pros" etc. They email you strategy articles for christ sake. Partypoker is about pure gambling. There's no strategy image that the site has. They have sidebets and blackjack, and they aren't afraid of that image.

Full tilt gives you strategy books with your players points. Partypoker gives you baseball caps and sandles.
Hella people get smashed out drunk and log onto partypoker on weekend nights. Those same people just aren't attracted to the idiot marketting of ultimate bet, pokerstars, and full tilt. All of those sites deserve to go broke.