View Single Post
Old 11-24-2005, 12:13 AM

Default Re: the official bad beat and whining thread

You know I'm only whining cause you said to post here.

Come to the conclusion that pokerstars is rigged, at least the $16s and $27s turbo sngs. First set, nothing would go right and 8 of 10 I lost to 3 outers!!!! MFer. Next set, 4 f'n 2nds in a row, despite having a heavy chiplead in 2 of them (f'n luckboxes).

Their lobby sucks, wouldn't it be nice to only show registering sngs, and maybe even just NL HE sngs?? Too much to ask?

And these $hitty tournie lobbies. What the F do I need that for?? Why won't it just auto close?? Course I close it anyway. Why the F do tables open on top of each other?? Pain in my ass. Avatars?? They clutter up the table. Even with a customized stars version of the 'greenfelt' PP table mod it still doesn't look clean. I want party table style clean.

Their chat?? Well I didn't berate anyone, guess I'm over that. But it's a pain in the ass how the typing shifts to another table!!! Jesus, who was bright enough to put that in?

I do like the stacks though. And turbos *seem* faster than party stacks, even the 800. The players at stars really are awful, don't let anyone tell you otherwise. I haven't played the $22s for a bit, but the stars players are every bit as bad. Loose mofos too.

Breakeven after 90 minutes work, wtf?? And stop emailing me these damn tournie summaries. I don't give a $hit how well I did, only how much I made. Can't believe it's turned on by default.

Your cards and action buttons suck, like everyone elses. That's why I had to customize them.

Anything else??

Cashouts baby!!! Awesome.

Only felt like doing this because there is an 'official' thread. Citanul, don't encourage it, I think the forum is getting better now that these type of threads are locked. People were learning, but now you're just giving them their fix again.