[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[quote

Is that prescribed or not?

craig

[/ QUOTE ]

I usually take it to stay up all night and do homework. It was perscribed by my friend who has a perscription (that makes him qualified right?), he calls himself the tutor.

[/ QUOTE ]

It is some dangerous stuff man. Seriously, FWIW, you won't get a physical dependency on it, but you can build tolerance and it is mentally addictive. I am not trying to tell you what to do, but just because a dr. gave it to somebody doesn't mean it is safe for you (or the person it was intended for).

craig

[/ QUOTE ]

i live with him. he knows and doesn't care. for some reason it makes me sick when i see people buying this stuff and using it- like it gives them an unfair advantage (performance enhancing drugs, eh?).

Whatever.

[/ QUOTE ]

If there is any unfair advantage, it will be shortlived. I can't think of anything worse than having to come down off of that stuff, which I think is why so many people get hooked. Plus, you don't eat and if you don't drink enough water you will become dehydrated.

craig

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks for the advise, I'm pretty sure I dont take it enough to get too much of dependency (twice a semester around finals time) Pint, performance enhancing drugs brings me to the level of anyone else. Im like a special olympian cheating to get into the olympics.