Thread: Live 1/2 NL
View Single Post
Old 12-17-2005, 06:41 PM

Default Live 1/2 NL

Live 1/2 game, mix of tight and loose players, I have been playing tight and have showed the nuts with my raises/rerasies. Also showed ability to lay down a good hand when i'm beat. Image is currently i am best player at the table.

Hand Plays like this:

SB $120
BB #450
4 (Villan)$700
7 (Hero):$450
Button: $150

Villan Limps for $2, I limp with Q [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] J [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] Button limps, SB calls, BB checks.

History: SB very tight, BB will raise with any faces, pairs down to 77 and hands liek AT QT, Villan always makes sound value raises preflop with premiums, I have image of always raising premiums, and button has been rather wild with raises. That is the reason I did not raise this hand Preflop was because of the button, comments???

Flop: Pot $10 5 players

10 [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]9 [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 8 [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]

Everyone Checks to the button, who bets 10, Sb+ BB fold, Villain makes it 30, I reraise to $70, button folds, villain calls. History: I have seen villain reraise heads up with flush draw on the flop...but not against other players, this is why i threw the reraise in there...too small??

Turn: Pot $300

5 [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]

Villain bets $75, At this point i figure he could be making this play with a big range of cards on me, including made flush, set, two pair, or over pair. I raise to $200. Bad move? comments. Villain puts me in for the rest of my chips ($100)...I should? comments? Results will come after posts.