View Single Post
Old 08-20-2005, 11:44 PM

Default Re: Interpoker Bonus Problems

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Were the hands raked at least 1 dollar each? bonuswhores.com says their qualifier for "raked hand" is one dollar raked.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes EVERY hand that I logged was raked at least a dollar. I witnessed it. And yet they still say that I am 119 hands shy. As soon as I clear the July bonus and get my bonus money for the Pocket Kings this weekend I am done with Interpoker.

My count may have been off by as much as 10 or 20....but there is no way in the world that I was off by 140 hands...thats just not possible. Nothing I can do but keep playing until they give me my money.

[/ QUOTE ]

I used to have the exact same problem playing at Interpoker. I didn't really care, I usually slop an extra 20-30% of extra hands anyway over the requirement. I guess I'm not a "true" bonus whore.

But, this is typical customer service for Interpoker. I did the poker kings promo a couple times, and both times I had to play ping pong with customer support for 3-4 days to get my bonus. I pulled my money out of there and the other cryptos several months ago. The bonuses are great, but who needs the headaches?