View Single Post
Old 09-01-2005, 01:31 PM

Default Was Scalf Referring to Blacks in These Posts?

Or is it my own prejudices that caused me to think he was?

First post:

..LaKeisha at grocery checkout..

this young woman did an excellent job; very quick, yet accurate..even found a 25 cent off coupon on item that i did not see...

funny; usually i actively seek other checkout people, since members of her culture tend to do things slowly and w/o regard to accuracty or completeness.

my lucky day..

think about it..

Second post:

this is a politically incorrect post..

as i watched the looting in n.o.; it was obvious to me that is was primarily one particular race involved; these people were casually breaking into another person's property forcfully; taking whatever they wanted; then walking out overloaded with expensive merchandise; none of which would be usefull immediately to survive; and no shame or attempt to cover up; or hide what they were doing...

same people a few years ago in l.a. were outraged that a repetitve dui, drugee, who lead police on a dangerous long chase was mistreated by police;...so it was this same race that felt it was appropriate to stop drivers ofanother race; drag them from their truck and beat them nearly to death...and of course loot and steal; "to get revenge"..again with no shame or regard for other people or their property rights...

oh yeah, the blackout in nyc about 35 years ago; the same race of people stole indiscriminately; taking whatever they wanted and "it was owed them"..again no shame or one ounce of concern for a person or their private property...

again and agian...; these people have shown their true colours; ahem, so to speak...

how much longer do we have to go on with this facade of: 'it's not their fault; they are disadvantaged"

why can we not judge someone , by their charactor ( as mlk jr asked people to do ) rather than continually excusing them

i am outraged

but every liberal in amica will defend these raping marauding thugs

that's my beef

and i'm sticking by it