View Single Post
Old 10-21-2005, 11:30 AM

Default Re: NL Headsup etiquette

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Stupidest post ever.

Start a bridge club. Or better yet, find and join one that is already formed. You'll have lots of friends.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Itīs the right attitude to make $$ in this game And in the end thats pretty much the only thing that matters here.. at least for many of us.

[/ QUOTE ]

I dont think this is true. Who wants to win because the other guy isnt in control of himself and therefore gives away a lot of cash?

Personally I dont at all like when people tilt. Makes me think of all those people that cant control their gambling. People who we win a lot from.

A guy thinking its good someone tilt because then this guy dont know what he is doing with his money, well, he aint a friend of mine.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Please, if you don't agree with something just say it civilly. I don't know how I feel about the issue but I'm always happy to know Kiddo's point of view. Thanks,

Krishan

[/ QUOTE ]

Seconded. While winning money at this (or any) game necessarily entails a willingness to take from others, there's no need to show a lack of respect. That remains true for discussion of the game.