View Single Post
Old 12-19-2005, 11:17 PM

Default Re: So I guess some people think symbols/posters should be banned.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
but I'm running off of very very little sleep and I'm engaged in a rather stupid debate.

[/ QUOTE ]
No one asked you to make this thread. You fvcked up, just admit it.

[/ QUOTE ]

No, I would of made the thread anyway. I think anyone that is offended by any symbol without looking at it's context is misguided.

I also think that people who claim the confederate flag is about slavery need to look at those pictures, study history, and maybe even take a few road trips.

[/ QUOTE ]
I'm not offended by anything in this thread. I'm not offended by real swastikas. I'm not offended by pictures of Jews being tortured in concentration camps. I'm not offended by nearly anything.

I don't know why you think I haven't spent enough time on google images to understand history, or why you confuse history with current events. If I find you 10 pictures of black people saying they don't like the confederate flag will that make me right? God damn you're an idiot.

I'm going to be in South Carolina next week for my fifth road trip to the south in the last four years. Can I please be considered as wordly as you are for googling pictures of the confederate flag? Give me a fvcking break.