View Single Post
Old 09-21-2005, 03:20 PM

Default Re: Theory question.

Sorry if I made this too vague, I was trying to keep it theoretical instead of making up specific hands. For the action on all streets I want to say you started out with a jack up betting and only he called. You hit an open pair on 5th and improve to jacks up. The action went you bet he calls all the way to 7th, for all the hands.

As far as how live his cards are, assume he is a standard internet donk who will play slightly but not completely dead cards, so assume his draws to straights and flushes are 70-80% live. In example 1, 2, and 3 one of their upcards is higher than your jack. In example 4 two of his upcards are higher, for all examples it possible they have a higher card than your jack buried as well.

Also he will ALWAYS call your bet unimproved. Will always bet or raise if he hits his straight or flush draw. If he improves to 2 pair he will always bet or raise, but you beat him there unless he caught 3 outer to the only 2p that beats you (except in case 4). If this is too hard to answer with these posts split I'll retype and repost this up later.