View Single Post
Old 07-30-2005, 06:24 AM

Default Re: Would you let your GF sleep in the same bed with another guy?

[ QUOTE ]
Firstly, thanks for the "accidental e-mail" which led me to check out this tread.

I'll just ignore the "girlfriend" and the 1-year relationship inaccuracies.

I am the girl in question. I didn't read every reply, only about a dozen or so.

Firstly, I do have a couch but it's a 2 seater and isn't big enough to sleep someone.

Secondly, I have a small apartment and it would be an inconvenience to have an airbed lying around.

I am disappointed that nobody seems to think that it is possible that the reason I am happy to have him sleep in my bed is because he's not the sort of guy to try anything. We have slept in the same bed on numerous occasions before I met the OP and nothing has ever happened. I have known this guy since I was 14 and we are very close friends. Going out a few years back complicated our friendship and we have both learned from it. I have never felt the urge, drunk or sober to sleep with him and he feels the same way about me. I have never given the OP any reason not to trust me.

I have taken the OP concerns into consideration and my friend is sleeping in my daughter’s bed and my daughter is sleeping beside me. This is unfair on her but after the amount of grief I was given I caved.

Reading that he's posted our personal problems all over the [censored] web hasn't made me feel any happier with him!

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
I guess I better post the results, thanks alot for the responces guys. Well what ended up happening was she blew off the air matress thing saying it would be inconvenient to blow it up every night. At that point I knew for sure there was no more meaningful relationship here. So I just said OK I understand. What I ended up deciding is that im going to continue to have the relationship just for the sex and companionship. But I am no longer seeking a a long term relatinoship with her even though it hurts to admit it.

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]