View Single Post
Old 12-09-2005, 08:14 PM

Default How\'s your SSNL?: HR102 JJ

I'm going to expand the horizons of the series a little bit. See if you guys like it. HR = Hand reading, so the focus will be on putting villian on a hand. There will be a river decision by Hero and then rate how you thought Hero played the hand. I think I'm going to pass on posting an answer rating key and leave it up to you guys to analyze what the best river decision is and how you thought Hero played the hand. So comments and discussion welcome.

Reads: You are Hero, so figure Villian sees you as a normal 2+2'er. Villian in the hand is Isura. So figure a half-decent 2+2'er who is capable of outplaying you...and out-donking you. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Take the quiz, make a comment, thanks for participating. Let me know what you think about this kind of quiz in relation to the previous kind.

.50/$1 NLHE 6-max

Villian UTG ($145)
Hero BB ($150)

Preflop: Hero is BB with J [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] J [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]. SB posts a blind of $0.50.
Villian raises to $4, 4 folds, Hero calls $3.

Flop: ($8.25) K [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 9 [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 5 [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] <font color="blue"> (2 players) </font>
Hero checks, Villian bets $4, Hero raises to $12, Villian calls $8.

Turn: ($31) 4 [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] <font color="blue"> (2 players) </font>
Hero bets $25, Villian calls $25.

River: ($79.50) 4 [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] <font color="blue"> (2 players) </font>
Hero checks, Villian bets $25, Hero...