View Single Post
Old 12-10-2005, 01:18 PM

Default Re: Party Poker November VIP Payments

[ QUOTE ]
I do have to click on a button more than once sometimes though and it is kind of annoying. But my problem doesn't seem to be nearly as bad a yours.

[/ QUOTE ]

Let's just deal with your first sentence. Why should you have to click on any button more than one time? What sense does this make? If you're multi tabling, then this is a major problem. What's so hard about fixing something like this? Are you me and one other guy the only ones playing at Stars who have this problem? I find that impossible to believe.

It seems like they do a software upgrade four times a month, yet they never fix the more serious problems? What's going on in their minds over there? I'm really at a loss to understand it.

If this was my site, or if I had some sort of administrative control, and if I was a player, which I am, then things like buttons not working when you click on them would be a #1 priority.

But Stars (and many other sites) just look at all the players on their site and shrug it off. I can just hear them talking amongst themselves.

"Must not be that big of a deal. Yea I have to click the damn button a couple of times, but so what. Our numbers just keep going up, so it can't be that big of a problem. Now let's see some story boards on our next Greg Raymer commercial."