View Single Post
Old 12-10-2005, 03:14 AM

Default Re: Party Poker November VIP Payments

[ QUOTE ]
i agree with you timer.

i see people raving all of the time about stars interface, and i simply cannot stand it. and i find the lobby cumbersome to navigate through.

worst of all is needing to click 7000 times on a button to get a response, which makes multitabling a real chore. and i think the background is godawful as well.

and if you turn off the avatars, then your chip count is covered, except for in the corner of the window, which is inconvenient, as that is one of the few available places where i can put hud stats, which tends to create viewing conflicts.

[/ QUOTE ]

Believe it or not you're the first one. I wrote another long letter to Poker Stars, but I haven't sent it yet. I've just been too busy, and seeing as how they just brused off my last letter of suggestions I don't really care all that much about playing there even though I've got a half a dozen bonuses stacked up at Stars.

The last time I played there I had to click on the take a seat (or reserved) button FIFTEEN TIMES! before anything happened. And this was not a signle isolated incident.

Yes you are also right about turning off the avitars and having your chip count covered, and there are a dozen other things.

Multi tabling is impossible there. By the time you get a button to work you're timed out in two other games. I give up.

I seriously believe that when people come on here and rave about Stars they are just shills for the site. I can't think of any other explanation.