View Single Post
Old 07-09-2004, 05:17 PM

Default Re: stealthguy 15/30

I once had a situation at a full 5/10 table (i think) where there was obvious chip dumping/colluding going on between 2 players raising re-raising, etc.

I only played about 3 hands with those guys, but won one of them with some sort of weak flush for something like 30BB.

I also reported them and sent in several hand histories as they were obviously cheating.

I actually got a very thorough report back from Party explaining explaining in detail what their research had shown. 1 of the players had funded his account with a stolen credit card. The other had been playing at party for a few weeks i think. The guy who wrote me the email actually said these were 2 of the dumbest cheaters he'd ever seen.

Anyway, I got a 50$ reward for ratting out the cheaters, they both got their accounts closed, and I got to keep the money I won from them, even though that money was "stolen" money originally.

That was my experience anyway. I may be a bit hazy on the details...but I posted all about this in the Internet forum when it happened several months ago.