View Single Post
Old 08-28-2005, 05:36 AM

Default Re: I believe if the U.S. public was totally educated on all the issues...

- The United States wastes tons of money fighting the war on drugs. Our prisons are filled mostly with non-violent drug offenders, which leads to lighter sentencing and quicker paroles for violent offenders. I get high yet still maintain a "high" 3.78 GPA and have a normal social life. My actions don't affect anyone but me. I don't need the government protecting me from myself.

- The War on Iraq was based on false pretenses and blatently false intelligence. More than half of Americans believed that Iraq had ties to 9/11 at the beginning of the occupation. That is horribly ignorant. Anyone with an IQ above the retardation line could see that Iraq had nothing to do with Sep 11.

-If the public was totally educated they would see that Bush is a Jesus freak who feels the need to tell everyone else how to live morally, through Congressional legislation. An arrogant man who sees things in black and white, almost like a small child, and whose maverick global actions threaten international peace and US perception.

- O'Reilly is just a big dousche. He gets up on his moral high ground and tells everyone else what's right and wrong, yet ignores his own personal issues. The moral compass for idiots who can't think on their own.

And ya, [censored] the establishment.