View Single Post
Old 09-11-2005, 07:30 PM

Default Re: Uniter not a Divider

Complete whiff.

[ QUOTE ]
lonely, in your early 30's, you think your smarter than you are so your pissed your not getting paid much for what you do hmmm anything else to add?

[/ QUOTE ]

To be perfectly honest, I am surrounded by people. In fact, a young couple with two little girls recently moved into my house (it's too big for just me, there is plenty of room) who I am helping get on their feet.

A teenager also lives with me as her Mother is in prison, and he was looking at going to crappy foster care. I am trying to get him caught up on his school work, so he can do something with his life.

I wish I was in my earlier 30s!!! hahahaha.

I don't think I could imagine me being smarter than I am (at least in the sense of "smart" being measured by IQ tests, as I understand scores over 200 start becoming meaningless.) I am fairly close to pushing that, which is why I left High School at 16 and was a Junior in College at 18.

I have several businesses, and a regular 9 to 5 job which I enjoy. It is actually kind of obscene what I get paid for the job. So, no, I am fairly well compensated.

Bitter? What is to be bitter about? I live in the greatest country in the world. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]