View Single Post
Old 11-10-2005, 06:11 PM

Default Re: My Reason and Phillips Poll

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
why are we all acting like Paul Phillips begged someone to be unbanned? He left of his own free will, when he got banned he had already decided not to post again.

[/ QUOTE ]

The point is not whether or not Phillips ever posts here again. The point is whether or not the hosts of this forum respect the desires of the people that participate in the forum. They obviously do. As I said Phillips is not the issue, the 2 + 2 forum is the issue. Phillips is the loser if he choses not to post here. He returned and posted here on a few occaisions, I believe, because he knows that this is the most widely read poker forum anywhere. If you want to be heard by the most people in the poker world this is the place where it can happen. Phillips knows that. That's why he posted here.

Mason banned Phillips for ...well being rude among other things. Mason then decided to let the forum members decide how to deal with the situation. He yielded to our desires. I think that he acted fairly despite his own ovious misgivings. We should now thank him and move on. Phillips can do as he pleases.

Vince

[/ QUOTE ]

Very nicely put Vince. I concur.