View Single Post
Old 05-02-2005, 03:02 AM

Default Re: Where\'s the money KaneFu?

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Ummm, yeah, that situation was completely different. It should be very clear why but I'll rehash: GoT trusted El Diablo to play the game straight up in their prop bet...he didn't and GoT paid up anyway even though he viewed this as cheating.

[/ QUOTE ]

WTF are you talking about? Who paid whom what? Please tell me why you said "GoT paid up anyway." Do you think it is cool to just make crap up? The thread's right there, please point out the part where either GoT was asked to pay or mentioned paying. Thanks, chief. THE WHOLE THING WAS A JOKE, YOU MORON.

[/ QUOTE ]

That should most likely be 'moran' not 'moron.'

As for the happenings and/or results of the 'bet' you two made....I certainly should have phrased myself differently as I obviously cannot pretend to know what actually transpired in the way of payment.

More accurately I should have said something like, "GoT offered to pay El D the money if asked directly." This is far from actually paying the money. However, given your adamance throughout the thread that the money was clearly owed to you and what JA tacked on near the end, it would seem likely you either received the debt or had the means to receive the debt.

Also, I'm not exactly sure how funny the JOKE was...btw. Granted many of your posts *are* geniuinely funny. I don't really see the humor in a thread containing hundreds of posts about was perhaps an imaginary bet.

However, the actual point I was going for remains the same. Two totally different scenarios....albeit possibly one was a failed joke and didn't actually take place.

Yugoslav