View Single Post
Old 10-18-2005, 01:26 PM

Location: Poker is like sex, I have no idea what I am doing and most of the time it is done sitting infront of a computer by myself-NC
Default Re: Why all the secrecy here?

hahah, man. again when i said you, i mean YOU specifically. the place holders are there waiting for people to buy adspace. we didnt put up our flahsing banners in all the empty spaces so as not to overtake this place with my sites, we did that for our viewers benefit, and so this wouldnt look like the internet bonus forum, glad it is so well received. THis FORUM IS OPEN TO ADVERTISEMENT FROM ANY SITE, ANY PRODUCT, ANYTHING.

no kidding sherlock. i am the one who brought the most amount of automation to this affilaite rakeback business. where do you think all these sites developed there sites from? my site automates as much as i can get it to. otherwise we couldnt process the amount of business and players we do. i built a site that tracks players just the same as the affilaite sites like tradal.net. but i still need to pay players. only several payment options offer batch payments. most are individual account transfers. yes thats roughly 3000 of them a month. Your short sightedness is astounding.

calling you a fish is meaning this.

fish(adj.) meaning uninformed, thinks he knows more than he actually does, acts on those assumptions.
syn. LoveDub

and from what you wrote, it sounded exactly as if you were saying running an affilaite business is easy.

sorry for my ranting and harsh tone, but i need to voice myself away from constantly being tied to these sites. i prefer to do it in public, if i am going to do it in private regardless, is their a difference? in my opinion, no.