View Single Post
Old 05-31-2005, 03:15 PM

Default Re: Who the best and worst tippers?? (For Dealers, but anyone is welco

[ QUOTE ]
Jesus christ.

You know, I tried to be at least somewhat civil, but at this point I'm convinced you have a learning disability.

chesspain said "I'm sure there were no rational arguments in the threads you ALLEGEDLY READ [img]/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]" and you're suggesting I rebut this by saying "Au contrair! I did in fact read this thread, and to prove it here is a LINK! Click on it and your browser will TAKE YOU RIGHT THERE! QED!"

My friend, you are about as sharp as a sack of wet mice.

[/ QUOTE ]

You are the one that has a learning disability. REPOSTING SIX HUNDRED QUOTES is unnecessary and antisocial. You are effectively punishing everyone that reads the thread because YOU and possibly ONE OTHER PERSON didn't read all that [censored] the first time. Think about how inefficient it is for every f***tard that joins a conversation late to go back and repeat everything that had already been said before the conversation can continue. There's NO justification for it. It makes the entire thread longer than necesary, it makes your own points less likely to be read, it pisses everyone off. You don't have to PROVE to anyone that you read the other stuff. Welcome to the internet, shut the f*** up and listen until you figure out how it works.