View Single Post
Old 05-31-2005, 02:54 PM

Default Re: Who the best and worst tippers?? (For Dealers, but anyone is welco

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
chesspain apparently didn't know it, since that's precisely what he disputed (in response to which I made that post).

It would help if you read the thread and made the slightest attempt to understand what people are talking about before you ramble on.

[/ QUOTE ]

You obviously don't know anything about the internet. Post a LINK to the thread (which you did), not six thousand quotes. If he has the link he can read it himself, and we don't have to wade through SIX MILLION POSTS WE ALREADY READ (I keep repeating this) to see the one line of "original" thought you added at the very end. There's NO REASON to reproduce all of that garbage. None.

BTW, I take back calling you a moron. Obviously, *I* am the moron because I keep reading and responding to your retarded posts.

[/ QUOTE ]

Jesus christ.

You know, I tried to be at least somewhat civil, but at this point I'm convinced you have a learning disability.

chesspain said "I'm sure there were no rational arguments in the threads you ALLEGEDLY READ [img]/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]" and you're suggesting I rebut this by saying "Au contrair! I did in fact read this thread, and to prove it here is a LINK! Click on it and your browser will TAKE YOU RIGHT THERE! QED!"

My friend, you are about as sharp as a sack of wet mice.