View Single Post
Old 12-28-2005, 04:28 PM

Default Re: 10/20 commerce NL hand

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
10/20 NL at the Commerce. I have $3000. Almost every pot is raised preflop. I find KK utg and limp. A tight player looks at his hand and immediately makes it $120. He has $1200 left in his stack after the raise. Three people flat call his $120 raise. I make it $520 total. My opponent thinks for a minute, then flat calls. Everyone else folds.

Flop is K37. Plan for the hand?

[/ QUOTE ]
bet $400, when he pushes all-in look pained and say, "[censored], did you flop a set on my aces? goddamn mother-[censored]!" stay in the tank until someone asks for time, finally call, but make sure NOT to show your hand first at the river because, hey, you called him! after he flips over his AA, turn over one K and place it on the top of the other, still face-down, card. then flip them so that the other K is revealed but the top K has turned face-down. this is called slow-rolling, because you are kind of rolling the cards over and over, nice and slow like grilling a burger. it is very cool. meanwhile, laugh at him and say, "nice preflop smoothcall mofo, who trapped who???"

(don't actually do this, it might get you murdered.)

[/ QUOTE ]

Mike, that's actually what I did. I am writing from my hospital bed.