View Single Post
Old 09-08-2005, 04:02 PM

Default Re: my tourney game needs revamping.

Maybe I am giving most online players too much credit. I would think that most online players would notice that you raised with 7-4o and proceeded with a continuation bet on the flop and took it down versuses AK. Most players would see that play and type in what a fish you are, etc. So, they are paying somewhat attention to the action. I think that most players play so by the book that when they do see you play junk and win, they make a mental note of it. Are most online players that ignorant and unobservant? Maybe you are right!

Maybe two round is not enough but waiting for a decent hand so you can play back at an opponent is needed. You simply can't keep firing out or you run into the problem that was initially proposed by Bug. You bleed chips fast.

I think you need to integrate your game and not always play loose and aggressive. Of course, there are some posters that are damn good at doing this and do make a high percentage of final tables. But if you do shift gears you won't bleed chips and but actually increase your stack when you do have a big hand prefop.

FWIW,

Stipe