View Single Post
Old 12-20-2005, 11:32 AM

Default Re: Weak-tight or well-done? TPTK, NL200

[ QUOTE ]
I definatly dont think you see weaker kings here often enough to warrant going broke. Why call flop? What are you looking to pick up? An A or K change nothing, except maybe making it easier for you to slide your stack in there for some reason. I guess you are calling to see what he will do on the turn.. you could have saved 23$ if you asked me [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Its not a semi-bluff on that board. Solid TAG villain doing this with KQ? I definatly can't say I see that often enough. AK is somewhat possible. Some people do like limping it in EP. Split or near-dead. Fold flop. Or get better read [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

If I remember correctly I was trying to train the table to let me limp in ep more. There were a couple good players across from me, often having postion on me while I was in ep. It was difficult to outplay them with crap after raising it in ep and I was getting reraised with my baby sc's so I wanted to tame them into letting me limp from ep. I think that was part of my plan for playing this hand this way anyway, my memory isn't the best.