Default Re: Skins Escapees Unite!...

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
"I don't want 4-5 people putting money in against me as underdogs because they will hit."

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I see. Although I'm not sure the rest of the team cares about knocking you out so I can win the bet.
Still, PM me your screenname and I'll put my money in and bust you then. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't think you winning our bet would be the incentive to trying to knock me out. My trash talking here might have more to do with it. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

I told them my screenname. And I called all europeans sissy-girl-bedwetting-pinko-commie-dandies that don't know how to play poker.

[/ QUOTE ]

Your screen name is hard to hide seeing as it's the same as the one you have here! Europeans don't resort to revenge, we try to win. Americans, on the other hand, would. I have lived in the US. I know their mentality. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Sounds like reasonably rationalized cop out.
Seriously, I won't tell anyone but I need to know so I can keep track.

[/ QUOTE ]

Like I said before, my screen name has been posted on these forums before. People in this thread know it. I'm not "copping out". Our bet is binding. But why make it easy for others to go gunning for me? Good luck.