View Single Post
Old 01-23-2005, 03:34 AM

Default Re: Got to Step 5, any words of wisdom?

[ QUOTE ]
I got tired of getting my head beat in playing limit poker to clear the latest Party bonus and decided to take a break and try the single table NL step tournament thing. After 3 tries at step 1, I got into step 2 and bounced up and down the different steps for a while; 2-> 3-> 2-> 3-> 3-> 4-> 5.

I'm thrilled, of course, but never played a SnG larger than $50, so the $1000 level all of a sudden looks a bit scary (somehow I put it out of my mind at the $200 and $500 level).

Anyone have some experience with these and some helpful thoughts? How likely am I to see some of the same folks if I data mine the step 4 & 5 tables for a while before taking the plunge?

thanks,

Shauna

[/ QUOTE ]

Shuana, my aplogies!! I am a stupid ass who didn't look at the name of the poster.. Saw bouncing breasts and thought female, LOL ...

If you have any questions please feel free to PM Me and I will elaborate further on my experiences if you think it may help. As you could see by my post, I didn't think that was the type of post I would see from you - thank god it was some clueless idiot [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]