View Single Post
Old 01-23-2005, 03:25 AM

Default Re: Got to Step 5, any words of wisdom?

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Oh yeah, put simply think more level 3 than level 4 as far as the overall game goes... Witha mix of level 1

[/ QUOTE ]
what the f*ck does that mean?

[/ QUOTE ]

Do you really need to be a bitch? Could you ask without coming across the way you did? You asked for advice and I gave it - I would of explained further if you had been a little more reasonable in your reply, such as "Damn I have no idea what you mean, LOL"

You're a big girl with plenty of talent - figure it out for yourself.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Other than that, looking back Step #2 was tougher competition than that level

[/ QUOTE ]
You obviously have no idea what you are talking about

[/ QUOTE ]

This one I will explain so you know I am not a total idiot and WAS trying to help ...

Step #2 is FULL of tight players who have dropped from the Step #3 or Step #4 (and yes ALOT of those folks mainly Step 3 buyin direct) level amongst those who DEARLY value their $50 buyin or they are SO HAPPY they made it past step #1. This leads to a VERY tight game and out of allt he step tourneys, step #2 averages 10 minutes longer per game I have played past ANY of the length of the other levels (yes 4 included).

I didn't include Step #5 as i have only made it that far two times, WAY to small of a sample size. Lighten up Shauna, I never knew you to have a "Holier than thou" attitude and didn't expect it out of you......

I'll make sure i don't respond to "ANY" of your posts in the future though as not to misconstrue the fact I may be just posting useless information you miscomprehended.

Edited portion : So you understand, step #2 you have to be in top 20% to advance and not make the tourney a waste of your time, step #5 - Top 40% ... I hope this clarifies at least someof the pointes I "WAS" trying to get across.