View Single Post
Old 10-06-2005, 03:00 AM

Default Re: How far do I go on the turn?

There is one hand in the deck that you are worried about and there are 1035 total hands. If every raise represents the top 40% of all possible hands, you should go 7 bets here. Of course he will keep raising with K [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] J [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img], but it does you no good to goto war with that hand since it will be a chop chop. I feel like the other player is slightly more retarded then I predict, so I would go 9 bets if this were the last round of betting (but there was still another card to come).

Your best play here might be to slowdown now and then go crazy on a blank river. If he thinks his QQ or AA or whatever is good now, he won't change his mind when the 3 [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] hits.

Brad

I edited as to not make Tehox look like a fool. Going 11 bets is obviously stupid since it can get 12 bet. If he was all in at 11 bets, I would think about it.

Edit to say that you should just 5 bet since you can't afford to have it goto 8 bets should you 7 bet. Ahhh trying to do too much at once.