Thread: A6s in MP
View Single Post
Old 12-29-2005, 03:08 PM

Default A6s in MP

15 hands into the table. BB has limped half his hands with no pfr.

PokerStars 1/2 Hold'em (9 handed)

Preflop: Hero is MP1 with A[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img], 6[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img].
<font color="#666666">1 fold</font>, UTG+1 calls, Hero calls, <font color="#666666">4 folds</font>, SB completes, BB checks.

Flop: (4 SB) A[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img], 3[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img], 9[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(4 players)</font>
SB checks, BB checks, <font color="#CC3333">UTG+1 bets</font>, <font color="#CC3333">Hero raises</font>, SB folds, BB calls, UTG+1 folds.

Original raise intent was for a free card play. After the Turn I used a bunch of time trying to decide between taking the free card as planned or firing a bet. He had just lost a couple of hands with smaller pairs and I felt if I bet he might lay down.

Turn: (4.50 BB) 7[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
BB checks, <font color="#CC3333">Hero bets</font>, <font color="#CC3333">BB raises</font>, Hero???

Should have taken the free card in hindsight. The CR was totally unexpected. Comments?