View Single Post
Old 09-27-2005, 08:42 PM

Default Re: overall multi limit stat post

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
God Im so tired of the micros. Both the game, rake, and this section of the forum. 2/4 cant come any sooner.

[/ QUOTE ]

Im not sure what reply you are looking for. If you are looking for a critique on your stats, then there really isn't much to say except

1 your VP$IP for rull ring is a little high IMO, but some wining players get away with that
2 you are running hot at 1/2
3 your sample size is way too small
4 VR provided a great link that you can stack up your stats against and see where you stand

FWIW you say you can't wait to move up to small stakes. If you posted something like this there, especially when there is already a good link for your question, you would get flamed. The micros are cool in that they are allow people to ask questions without a lot of hastle.

Lastly, how can you flame probably the best or maybe second best (SS is a good tie) forum on this site. The wealth of knowledge and quality posters here make this a poker gold mine. Respect what others have to give.

[/ QUOTE ]

Really....so when higher limit players write those "monthly goals" posts and comment on short term runs thats OK?
How is this different?

--And yes I obviosuly know Im running hot. And yes Its a small sample...but the FAQ says 10K, before noticing anything relevant...Ive been told 20K is better, and Ive seen others telling me 150K is minimum. See my point? This section is full of contradictory posts and advice.

After the sledgehammer I took to my confidence 90-120 days ago I was looking for a "way to pull yourself out of it!" reply. It would help me build back that overall confidence. But whatever I dont need coddling... I'll only post hands for now on, obviosuly know one cares about stats or anythig else relavent. Flame on.