View Single Post
Old 09-27-2005, 08:25 PM

Default Re: overall multi limit stat post

It means Im tired of playing in the kiddie pool. (Frustrated)

Dont take me wrong, the advice Ive gotten from SOME of the people here has been an asset to me, but as of late a large chunk of the micro board is just junk "Did I play my AA right" "Whats my line on a 50-50 decision with no reads because I dont pay attention" just a waste of space and bandwidth.
Again I dont mean to offend the good posters here, some of which replied to this post. You guys are great, seriously. But the next time I get scolded about 20K not being enough hands to judge 90 days of "overall multi-limit stats" Im going to scour this forum yelling at people to go to the beginners forum for all the stupid crap I see. It's the same thing.

I didnt post this to ask "am I beating these games" I asked how am I running for 90 days and how do my stats look just starting out at 6max. (This is the reason I originally posted this in HUSH and then was told to post it here)
And no.. Im not ging to post something in a million page post about stats because I actually want someone to read it....If I pulled up a 10-12 page post I doubt I would read all of the replies.

But i dont think anyone can disagree that the micro limit rake blows in the long run.