View Single Post
Old 12-15-2005, 11:44 AM

Default Re: Two hands (Stars 45k)

Without reads, I'm letting the 2nd hand go. Button's all-in could very well be a push with higher diamonds, which cuts out 9 of your outs. I'm not sure what MP1 is doing here, except that maybe he has a set and knows that one of these players are aggro and will bet ou on this board. I think his raise is pretty much saying "anyone else on a draw, get the [censored] out now." Fold.

The first hand is a trickier. If BB knows you are aggro and is capable of playing back, well, that could mean he is testing the waters with his small pair. If he doesn't know or you just have no read, I make the assumption that a 9 or five lies comfortably as one of his hole cards. Assuming no reads by either party, this is a fold or go over the top situation. The question is - when? Well, you could just call here and then bet out the pot on the turn and then bet 1/2 the pot again, making your play look kind of trappy. The problem is that face cards could be disasterous with no read. So, I'd say push, put him to the test.

Argun