View Single Post
Old 11-25-2005, 06:38 AM

Default Re: Scientology VS Christianity currently tied

[ QUOTE ]
Credibility, you choose:

1) The founder of a cult/hoax who was a science fiction writer who made a statement a decade before founding Scientology that the best way to get rich was to start your own religion, and who died on a yacht off coastal waters evading prosecution for income tax evasion, and whose cult requires you to pay to gradually receive all the information upto learning about Xenu the evil galactic ruler of 70 million years ago.

2) A man who preached salvation was freely available for all and was willing to die to make that available for all men.

[/ QUOTE ]

What does credibility has to do with "a man who preached salvation was freely available for all and was willing to die to make that available for all men."?

He sounds like a completely insane dude. At least #1 from above doesn't sound insane at all.

I would say that both are extremely weak in the "credibility" area. The minor differences don't change anything. Moreover, there are some extra points that the scientologists get over christianity, as I've mentioned in another post here.

Also, god likes scientology better. I can personally vouch for that, as he told me that a week or so ago.