View Single Post
Old 08-16-2004, 11:52 AM

Default Re: PSI Worst Poker on TV Yet

[ QUOTE ]
anyone else cant stand how that idiot from best damn sports show says the word "draw" and how he always says he has a straight draw when it is a gut shot!?

also, why were the starting blinds at 1k/2k with the stacks at 100k?? and why were they raising so big??? i think ivey raised to 28k when doyle and gus limped and the blinds were 1500/3k??? can anyone explain that? i dont play any live tournies but is this a normal thing? on online poker sites the raises are all 3x... barry raised 13k a few times with the blinds 1500/3k. i didnt understand this with only 100k to start with. i was pretty disappointed with the show overall too. 15 hands and 12 of them were all ins? except for the 3 hands that johnny played in lol. i wasnt impressed hope they listen to us and change it if they all werent recorded already. but i dno if i saw this on tv last year and didnt play for 10 months i probably would love it so i doubt they will change anything. oh well still good watching poker on tv + the main event and that other espn freeroll is coming up i guess...

[/ QUOTE ]

a gutshot IS a straight draw.