View Single Post
Old 11-21-2005, 02:11 PM

Default One of those possible freeroll how many bet hands

I was starting to forget that I hated live play so I thought I'd remind myself by going to Pechanga. This table was playing passive for the most part, with really only one other guy raising preflop. People were playing straight-forward and it was so boring I wanted to die. Onto the hand!

Pechanga 8/16 w/ Kill (9 Handed - Kill is Off)

I have J[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]3[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] in the SB. There's like 5 limpers to me and I complete because the BB won't raise KK preflop but will complain to me when he/she loses with them. BB checks.

Flop: 9[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]T[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]Q[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] (7 SB)

I check, BB checks everyone checks to some MP old asian lady who is very quiet and straight-forward and raises with the hand you think she'll be raising with. A bunch of ugly people fold and I call and only one other guy calls.

Turn: K[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] (5 BB)
I bet, moron folds, asian lady pops it. Someone I feel like punching next to me mentions it is HU and unlimited bets.

Should I 3-bet? Should I 5-bet? Should I just call down? Against true Pechanga player form this lady has enough bets where I should worry about it.