View Single Post
Old 12-22-2005, 10:05 PM

Default Re: 5$ Bubble play is still killing me

[ QUOTE ]
sorry I don't spend 24/7 learning forum rules. I don't even know WTF a "bump" is. Your a real champ sammy thanks for the help.

[/ QUOTE ]

24/7? Takes ten minutes to read the FAQ at the top of the page, which clearly proclaims "READ BEFORE POSTING." Problem is, AL, you are not the only one on the forum. If EVERY new poster came in and started posting things without having taken the time to read a few posts, we'd be constantly bombarded by things that have already been answered (terminology, posting etiquette, etc.). In fact, this forum DOES get filled with a lot of garbage posts -- that causes it to be harder for the serious people here to get to posts that help them learn and play the game better (which, of course, is the whole point).

I DID answer your question to the best of my ability, BTW. On two of them you played them perfectly IMO...and on one of them you were a little too passive IMO. Along the way, I pointed out that in this forum, we offer free advice to one another so that we can all learn...and all that's asked of you, as a "new" poster (I put that in quotes cause it says you've actually been a part of the community at-large only three days less than me), is that you take the time to familiarize yourself with terminology and forum rules...so that you will get the help you need without detracting from the forum's overall health...and so that, hopefully, you will also be in a position to contribute positively to the forum. Knowing terminology like "bubble" and knowing not to bump your post to the top of the heap when no one has responded a mere 23 minutes after posting it...is key to you becoming a productive member of the forum.

Pointing that out to you was not a crime on my part. That you responded in the above way further entrenches my position that you currently lack the attitude/discipline to get serious here. Coming here for a quick fix to a leak is not going to work. To really get something out of STTF, you'll need to become an active part of the community...you get what you put in.