View Single Post
Old 10-30-2004, 06:49 PM

Default Re: Who does Osama really want to be President?

Why are americans asking this question? Was on question time the other night as well, do you want to vote how bin laden votes or against it.

I suspect he will want bush, keeps his families influence in the white house and also I suspect bush will further destabalise the Middle east probably in a year to two years when he invades the next country on the list.

Noone really knows what Bin Ladens aims are and even if he is a real head of as huge a credible terrorist fighting force as has been made out and in relation to the fear both our governments suggest (a series on BBC at the moment suggests he isnt and that al quaida isnt really that big a threat).

I suspect whichever person gets in Bin Laden will be still sitting in luxary somewhere in one of the families homes in Saudi or Pakistan quite happy knowing that he can release a video that gets huge media attention and reinforces the terror much mre than any attack. At the end of the day his organisation have killed what 6-7,000 at most and yet are seen as the greatest threat to the western world ever, yes 9/11 was terrible madrid and bali as well but in the real scheme of the world the effect of the subsequesnt terror of nations is the real damage than the smaller (relatively) of the physical damage.