Thread: LOST (spoilers)
View Single Post
Old 11-17-2005, 05:55 PM

Default Re: LOST (spoilers)

[ QUOTE ]

I think what I really like about this show, is they give you clues or facts very covertly and quickly on the show. Example, two episodes ago in a flashback they show the young blonde Shannon, walking in the hospital where she finds her father died, for prob .5 sec on camera you see the lead character Jack walk by in his O.R. uniform. Very small pieces of info that you have to keep track of.

[/ QUOTE ]

If you watched the episode where Jack's future wife goes into the Hospital, they actually mention that the man next to her is Mr. [I forget her last name]. They also mention the same crash where an SUV went over a divider and hit his car. That is how they are all connected and why you see Jack walking away in the scene.

They have very subtle ways of connecting everyone on the island before they were there, such as Hurley owning Locke's box company. This may or may not become important later [possibly really important], but it is really interesting.

Dibs- I'm in on the club because people whine way too much about this show and continue to watch it, although I would probably bring down the overall intelligence of the group.