View Single Post
Old 12-16-2005, 02:58 AM

Default Re: Specific Player at PLO8 25 on Party

[ QUOTE ]
Below is a cut and paste of my notes. Up until a month ago he had two modes, tilting and normal. Tilting is 50/30/2ish, non tiliting is 30/2/1ish. Recently he's started raising a greater number of hands (see my notes below). There is a method to his preflop madness, and I find him a solid preflop player. Postflop his judgement is flawed, and has difficulty laying down a hand. If he hits some part of the flop or a draw, he pots and often (re)raises. He will go to the felt on low draw. I play back at him with low draw + middle pair or greater, fold anything else. Using this very simple strategy, he's my single most profitable $25PL opponent in PT.

-----------
34/9/1.4
p any good A2 + high cards, e.g. AKT2, AK42 or any A23, A34, or AA+ 1 low card
l mostly standard cards, some variations like AT54, A397

two modes, tilt and regular, obvious when tilting. ok player when not tilting, and can be pushed off a hand. bets hard when he thinks he has the best hand, but postflop hand reading is not great. Will go to the felt with a mediocre but seemingly good hand against strong action (like low + top pair). Play back hard with any decent holding.
------------

BTW, be sure to say 'always a pleasure amour' when you take a pot off him. It drives him nuts and brings on instant tilt. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Spot on notes. He just can't fold, and I stacked him 3 times last night, once with only the high.

Though after my play tonight I have no room to criticize.