View Single Post
Old 12-14-2005, 12:06 PM

Default Re: So I\'m the chip leader...SB playalong

[ QUOTE ]
How is this even close? Call and become a fatter chip leader. I can't believe some of you guys believe you'll be shown AK, AQ, AJ, or JJ often enough to consider a fold.

[/ QUOTE ] Jesus Christ, you think AK, AQ, AJ, and JJ are that uncommon? You have 3 other people seeing the flop. The person who is betting this is the person you should be most scared about. The initial raiser may have been trying for a steal (and is also short-stacked). The button may have been playing position. The MP was not playing position. He is betting all-in before the button even plays. He is betting when he knows there's a good chance the short stack will look him up.

There are no draws on the board. At the least, MP has an Ace. What are you hoping for? A9? A8? Good luck. I'm folding this piece of crap.

Here was my initial comment before the flop was posted:

[ QUOTE ]

The preflop action is a little worrisome. I would check this hand and see what develops. The nice thing is that the preflop raiser is the short stack. He is likely to push this flop. If he pushes and everybody else folds, I would certainly call. If everybody checks and the button bets, I might push. If BOUTTHAT111 bets, I don't know what I'm doing. Depends on the size of the bet, I guess.

[/ QUOTE ]

I stand by this assessment. Fold.