View Single Post
Old 11-02-2005, 12:59 PM

Default Re: Do I suck at 6 Max?

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Maybe this is a good time for you to put in some more nudging on the mod board for a split LLSH board [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] We've got a very solid core of posters here in ML that would be pretty active there, I think.

[/ QUOTE ]

I can't wait! [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Nor can I. I've been nudging, but right now, it's more important for Mr. Weinstock to get the board working properly. There are a few outstanding bugs that he's working on:

1. The appearance of the board in threaded mode. Threads do not appear in chronological order (instead, a quasi-reverse chronological order), and the indentation is sometimes screwy.
2. Hitting the back button on your browser when making a post clears your post. It used to be that you could hit back, then forward, and the text of your post would still be there.
3. If you spend a long time making a post, something times out you won't be able to post it. This is compounded by the fact that if you hit the back button, the text is cleared. Essentially, the more time and effort you put into a post, the more likely you are to lose it all. I encourage you, if you make a long post, to copy the text to the clipboard before you post it.

After these get resolved, then we're looking to split HUSH.