View Single Post
Old 12-16-2005, 02:47 AM

Default Re: The truth, always the truth

[ QUOTE ]
The State of Israel would have been created regardless. The movement was strong long before the Holocaust was even a gleam in the eye of a prisoner in an Austrian jailhouse.

[/ QUOTE ] Are you seriously suggesting that "the movement" was strong enough to make a grab for Palestine at the time that Adolph Hitler was in jail?? (BTW, Hitler was jailed in Bavaria and not Austria.)

That would be around 1924. You folks had only the Balfour Declaration to go on. Think that alone would have carried the strategic interests of the superpowers of the day ?

This is all speculative but ...I don't think so!

[ QUOTE ]
You still haven't figured out that the Reformed Zionist movement is a direct consequence of the Holocaust?

[/ QUOTE ] The term "Holocaust" is usually used in reference to the mass murder of Jews in World War II. I have the dates for World War II as September 1939 - middle of 1945. And I have the birth day of Reform Zionism as 1935 at the latest, which was the year that the World Zionist Organization failed to accept Jabotinsky's program, and he seceded to form the New Zionist Organization. But Jabotinsky was promoting his ideas long before that. Hell, he died in 1940! There was no known Holocaust at the time, and certainly no "direct consequence of the Holocaust".

You are not too careful with your dates, are you ?

(And I don't mean the shiksas.)

[ QUOTE ]
European anti-semitism built this Iron Wall.

[/ QUOTE ] Nah. You built it yourselves.