View Single Post
Old 12-11-2005, 10:09 PM

Default Re: KQs - took some heat at the table for this one. hows it look?

Okay sounds like i played the wa most of you would have.

I put him on a draw... either something like 6 [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]8 [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] or small pocket like 44 or 66.

on river i was 95 percent i ws good and just hoped he had enough of a hand to call a small bet. He couldnt have a better Q becasue I had the A [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img], and any other AQ usually folds flop, and definetly doesnt donk bet 5 on turn.

Hero bets 10 look ok?
Vilian calls 10

Hero shows K [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]Q [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]
Villain shows A [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]3 [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]
MHIG

They said i just got lucky becasue i hit one of my six outs outs on the river. I told him he played his hand terribly, making an an incredibly weak bet on turn with a very strong hand (either raise pot or check/call), and then a bad call on the river with just a pair of 3's. I dont know if he thought i was bluffing or what.
And he was pissed that he had my flush draw covered. Sure i wouldve been stacked if a spade fell but thats poker. My flush would have been good here I'd say 9 out of 10 times (not knowing villians cards). So as it played out i think villian blew it and gave me the pot. I didnt think he was so solid afer this hand.