View Single Post
Old 11-28-2005, 02:32 PM

Default Re: OT: HOW can i prove i\'m not a BOT???

[ QUOTE ]
That sucks that you lose 15k and I would highly advise against trying to get legal with party. If you try to scare them by sharing your 'bad experiences' with others in an attempt to get your money back you might get sued yourself. Watch out.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is the least of your concerns. A company that operates in an industry that the U.S. government views as illegal is not going to come to the U.S. to file a defamation suit against someone posting in an online forum. Because of the same reason, you can't go seek an injunction in U.S. courts because 1)they're based in Gibraltar and aren't in U.S. jurisdiction and 2)internet gambling is illegal.

We all take on risk playing on these sites because we have no recourse against any decision they make (see Dutch Boyd ). While that situation is different from this one, it illustrates the risks of such activities.

Unreal, if you are legit I'd keep fighting. Offer to do whatever they ask, be willing to offer any evidence, and do it frequently so that they don't forget about you. Forget about lawyers, unless you want to catch a flight and sue in the Gibraltar Magistrates Court. They won't respond to a U.S. lawsuit and more than likely it would be thrown out anyway since it's an illegal activity.

-SonnyJay