View Single Post
Old 12-16-2005, 03:10 PM

Default a choice of two women

im 22 and a graduate student. had a long-term girlfriend until about 2 months ago.

Option A is a 19 year old sophomore who is fun, and very attractive. lets say an 9 on a 1-10 scale. i met her through some recording studio gigs that we were both on. we've had lunch/dinner a couple times in a professional capacity. i called her the other day to get lunch. she was in a class but called me back immediately afterward and said we should reschedule for soon.

Option B is 22 or 23 (not sure), a graduate student, and at least somewhat intellectual. physically speaking lets say she's an 8 on the 1-10. i've known her for a while. we've ended up at a couple social situations together. a couple days ago she asked what i was doing for winter break, said she was going to be around and that i should make sure to call her.

here's the issue: they both know each other and are semi-friends. so if i start dating one, even casually....the other one will find out about it. to draw an analogy to poker...think "Pineapple" instead of "Crazy Pineapple." as in: i have to make my choice pre-flop.

thoughts? im lame at the dating game. i've had a relatively small # of relationships, most of which have lasted a pretty long time. so i dont end up doing this more than once a year....maybe twice. but i am almost always successful with the girls that im genuinely attracted to. my read on the situation is that they're both interested, though, and i should have a chance with either of them as long as i dont do something retarded. which would y'all pick?

jon