View Single Post
Old 12-16-2005, 01:08 PM

Default Re: \"One week as a pro\" article

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
PROFESSIONAL POKER is poker you make an income of off. Why do people assume you are only pro if you are making 6 digits? 20 bucks an hour, non taxed income, is a very decent living. Especially when you are free to travel, make your own hours, not shave or shower, and even jack off on the job.

[/ QUOTE ]

lol. if you are a poker "pro" only making $20 an hour, you should get another job. Do you see why?

[/ QUOTE ]

That's more than 75% of the working population of the UK earn, and most people would give their right arm to earn that much, if I could guarantee $20 an hour for the next 10 years I would go pro tommorrow, sadly that is unlikely.

Mack

[/ QUOTE ]

I would shoot myself if I made $20 a hour at poker, it's SUPER EASY to make over $50 a hour, and not too hard to cross the $100 a hour mark.

[/ QUOTE ]

You know why you find it easy to earn that don't you? Well it's because most people are losing players, if it really was easy as you say, then you would be losing along with all the rest. Take advantage of it while you can, and be grateful, because work and the pay most people get completely sucks ass.

Mack