View Single Post
Old 10-05-2005, 06:44 PM

Default Re: Looking for a good restaurant in Boston

Wow. You guys are awesome. So many choices. Damn do I love OOT! Next time I'll take YOU guys out for dinner [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img].

Yeah the hilltop is bleh. Been there many times. Never tried Mortons...great rep so maybe that. But the website says that avg dinner for 2 is $175 depending on what drinks you order. That would probably mean like $250 w/tip if we order, say, 2 drinks (not big drinkers per se). Ouch. I don't mind spending good loot (I've had a very good week) but >$200 on food is still steep. It doesn't mean I haven't ruled it out yet though.

Everyone says Capial Grille and it also has a great reputation so that's in the running. Anyone know how it compares with Top of the Hub?

We've been to the North End many times so some other time even though Cantina is fantastic!

Grille 23? Eh, I donnu. Anyone been there? Someone tell me what it's like. I've heard about it but I guess I just don't like the name 'grille 23.' It sounds, I donnu, cheapish. Yeah, I know. I'm openminded [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

So it looks like, for now, it's the Cap Grille, Morton's, Grille 23, Abe n Louis'. I'm leaning toward Mortons though since she's never been there and maybe has never heard of it. Something new is always cool.