View Single Post
Old 09-27-2005, 12:44 AM

Default Re: I need some Help

[ QUOTE ]
Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3 unsuited A's $1000

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Does this mean they have to be 3 different suits, or just not all the same suit? If the former, then 3 aces with exactly 2 of the same suit only wins the prize for 2 aces. Is that right?

[/ QUOTE ]

It means that they aren't all the same suit, but dont have to all be different suits.

[ QUOTE ]
Quote:

any 4 A's $4500
4 all red or all black A's $131000

Does this mean that we win both prizes if we have 4 all red or 4 all black?

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not sure, but the big one is the total prize pool, so i'm going to assume that there is a "can only win one bonus" rule.

[ QUOTE ]
Quote:

Assume that to qualify you must get dealt the key cards in sequence. For example having your first card be a "K" and your next four be all black aces doesn't qualify.

Does this mean that each sequence must start with your first card and have no intervening cards?

[/ QUOTE ]

Thats correct.

Do you think you can help with this, i'd really appreciate it.

thanks,

lf