View Single Post
Old 11-19-2004, 08:37 PM

Default Re: WinHoldem cheaters foiled

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Looks like the dimwits using WinHoldem are waking up to a bad day

WinHoldem Forum

As much as this vigilance/decisive action from PartyPoker heartens me it appears like we're in for a long and escalating battle between OPCs and the scum that market and use unethical AI systems.

I've seen posts here that seem to me to dismiss out of hand the AI as being littered with flawed probability calculations and devoid of any poker theory/psychology dimension of the game. However isn't it just a matter of time that these elements get improved by better algorithms that refine the odds calculations and integrate expected opponent behavior through hand histories in real-time?

Does this mean there will come a time when online poker for real money will just not be practical for anyone who's mind is unable to synthesize as quickly/accurately all the probabilities/psychology as a computer assisted player?

Also does it bother anyone that PP is doing screen shots of your display and examining them surreptitiously? I guess you should avoid having any confidential info on your screen while playing online. They should do a better job of warning people of this issue.

[/ QUOTE ]

How are they cheating?

You are a stupid fuk

[/ QUOTE ]

Do you really need to ask? So are you WH support, or a WH user who lost part of his bankroll while running a losing bot?

Freakin