View Single Post
Old 10-15-2005, 10:01 AM

Default Re: Affiliates Frozen From Party

I'm not signed up at Party with him .. through Eurobet at the moment .. but he's obviously checking out who wants to go to Party and preparing offers for them.

Like a lot of people, I just want to know wtf is going on. If Party is now freezing Rakeback Affiliates accounts then does this mean they are stamping out once and for all Rakeback at Party? If so, then why the hell are they allowing people to open secondary accounts so they can get Rakeback? It doesn't take a genius to work it out : 'jeez .. since we split with the Skins we're getting a whole lot of ex-customers suddenly opening new accounts .. " .. So why make it so easy for them to do it?

I don't know. It's all fubar to me. The Party Points for Cash thing Party are offering on one hand looks like a Party response to Rakeback but then without any word on whether its just this month or every month (unless I've missed something) it probably isn't. But then - other players are allegedly getting under-the-counter deals from Party themselves.

With the freezing of Affiliate accounts (of which he's now changed to a 'large amount of affiliate accounts' as opposed to 'ALL accounts') it seems that after a week some finality may be coming to it all and a lot of people may finally have an idea of what they are going to do.

At the end of the day - people don't want to a) get scammed or b) miss out on something that would be worth something to them.

At first, when Party made the split I was completely unphased by it (I'd only been on a Rakeback deal the last few months and it was never a real big part of my monthly money) but I just think Party have dropped a bollock with the way they've handled it this last week.

I figured - if more people or the affiliates confirmed or denied that accounts were getting frozen - it would bring some closure to the whole sorry affair and we can get back to skinning the fish ... [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]